15 January, 2014

Falling in Love with Sabah

.assalamualaikum.

Its been A Year Since the my last post
2013
Many Wonderful and Great Things happened
My Single Status changed to Married
done with the study as a Student
Alhamdulillah. Im really Thanked to Allah for what HE gives. #blessed

2014
Dont know what will happen in this year. However it is, everyone MUST have a plan. Plan that doesn't tell you that it will succeed, but at least you are trying to build a better life for yourself and also for your family.

Its the 15 days of January. So far, im living good here. Even tho im far away from family, Alhamdulillah... my Husband and My Family-In-Law treat me so good here. I admit, it is not easy to adapt with this new environment. Things here are quite different ; the language, the weather, the way of life, the food, the road, the view and also the people itself. Im almost 1 Month here, still i dont have the courage to walk myself even to go to groceries near. i had try people. 

i do HAD try. My Hubby went to his football game and i asked him to drop me at 1Borneo (1B). I'm ALONE. and what happened? i go to nowhere except to The BookStore, To GiantMarket, To Daiso and To Toy'R'Us. Honestly speaking, yeah, im scared. Im scared with this certain people that I obviously dont know what race are they. Im not being racist, but everyone do know there are many race in Sabah. and sometimes, i dont understand what they are talking about. *krikk..krikk..*

But, no matter hard it is. Im still can say that im falling in love with Sabah. Im the type who's love adventure much. Naaa.. I just need time to adapt with things here. I love My New Family, I Love The Weather and Im Soo In Love With View. Subhanallah.. Sometimes, i do cry. Im not sad. I Cry because, i see nature, the clouds, the sea.. so beautiful. Subhanallah... Allah AllMighty.

Photo by Hubby. I Love it ^__^
Now, im waiting for a Job. Oh, im Jobless YoungWoman. Im Waiting A Call from Ministry of Education. I hope, i get the school nearby to our new house. InShaaAllah... Ameen. [please pray for me ya]. I dont wanna live far from hubby. I already experienced that for almost 3 month. ='( May Allah ease everything for me, for us.

And InShaaAllah, i hope... there gonna be newMembers of the D34N3Q4's family in 2015. Aiyaya? why 2015? why not 2014? actually, we are wait for my convocation and also for work. huhuhu... but IF Allah let we have a baby in this belly before May... Alhamdulillah... It just our a plan so far...however...Allah plans are more more great than ours. Isnt it?

I hope all the spiders go away with this entry =P
I love Sabah....... dean...... eih? 


2 comments:

HASHEERA IZANAHAR said...

Wooootttwoooottt. Baca sambil tggu giliran kt fisioterapiiii..

D34N3Q4 said...

wiiiittt..wiittt.. semoga cepat sembuh sayangs!